Legacy Landscaping - Outdoor Kitchen
Reserve price: No
Legacy Landscaping, based in Muskego has been in business since 2010. Legacy is owned by Scott Lweitzke, who has been providing professional landscaping services in Southeast Wisconsin for over 20 years!
This EXCITING Outdoor Kitchen package (Maximim size is 625 square feet) includes the following:
- Clay Brick from Halquist Stone in either Alaskan, Brunswick or Country Road
- Built-in grill, not to exceed 44" in width and provided by Blaze, Lynx or Weber
- Furniture set to include a table not to exceed 6' long, with 6 chairs and an umbrella
- Extension/remodel of existing pation included - a full tear out and rebuild of the patio is at an additional charge
- Granite, 2-seat bar with 2 bar stools
- Up to 4 sets of design drawings to be provided by Legacy Landscaping
- Any and all items and services not listed in this description are at an additional cash cost
- Travel radius is 60 miles from Muskego, WI.
- Permits, if required, to be pulled by landscaping company.
- Work to be completed by September 22, 2020 based on weather and exigent circumstances as deemed by Legacy Landscaping
- All electical excluded.
- Gas grill to be a direct connect to a propane tank.
- A hard gas line is excluded.
- Maximim size is 625 square feet
- All electrical excluded
- Gas grill to be a direct connect to a propane tank
- A hard gas line is excluded
- Travel radius is 60 miles from Muskego, WI
- Landscaping company must have free and clear access to work area
- Permits, if required, to be pulled by landscaping company
- Some construction equipment may be left on site
- Client will need to provide a secure area for equipment left on-site
- Final plans and project will determined after consultation - changes may be required and may incur additional charges above the value of this certificate ($21,000)
- Work to be completed by May 22, 2022 based on weather and exigent circumstances as deemed by Legacy Landscaping
- Must contact merchant by expiration date of this certificate.
Voucher expiration date: 2021-09-30
S81 W18510 Gemini Dr.
Muskego, WI 53150
Payment for this item must be made by cashiers check within 2 Business Days of the auction close. Check should be made payable to: NeoFill, LLC. The Auction ID# should be listed in the memo line. Please mail the check to NeoFill - 650 S. Prospect Ave. Suite 107, Hartville, Ohio 44632. A tracking number must be emailed to Neofill Customer Service as soon as possible to: AuctionCS@neofill.com
. For questions please call our customer service team toll free at 866-311-9806 Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm EST
Pick Up Terms:
There will be no mailed vouchers to be fulfilled for this item.
Each will-call item sold will be charged a $0.50 handling fee.